Friday, March 31, 2006
Monday, March 27, 2006
Yesterday was the sprint distance Strawberry Fields Triathlon Race in Oxnard, CA. The swim portion was cancelled due to multiple swells and a a powerful current. Only 3 out of 20 guys from the first wave made it around the first buouy. Here are some pictures:1. There were multiple swells with a rough current heading south. Believe me when I say it was worse than it looks here.
2. Here are some reactions to the first wave swimming out.
3. The swim was cancelled. Instead races were made to run thigh deep in water along the coast for about 400 yds. Life gaurds served as markers. I'm glad I passed on this race because the swim is my favorite part.
Monday, March 20, 2006
1. Zoot Ultra Fit Tri Short - $85
2. DeSoto Power Tri Short (4-Pockets) - $68
3. Louis Garneau Tri Power shorts - $59
4. Orca Men's Race Tri Pant - $49